For sensitive feet seeking more support in everyday footwear, the Black DMP® Insoles from Superfeet offer a comfortable, yet supportive, Dynamic Molding Process® that takes the form of a unique 3-layer foam system. Reinforced by their Encapsulating Stabilizer System™, these insoles combine softness and comfort with firm and proper support to help relieve foot pain and improve posture and balance for low-impact activities. A great addition to most walking shoes!
- Encapsulating Stabilizer System® (ESS®) provides firm underfoot support
- Superfeet's unique three-layer foam Dynamic Molding Process® (DMP®) helps distribute plantar pressure and improve fit
- Antimicrobial-treated top cover inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Patented heel cup cradles your fat pad for natural shock absorption
- Patented contour shape properly adapts two-dimensional footwear to the three-dimensional foot
- Adds molded comfort to most athletic, casual and everyday footwear
- Ideal for low to medium arched feet, yet can accommodate all arch types
- Recommended by podiatrists to provide maximum therapeutic support for sensitive feet
- ** Not recommended for use in GORE-TEX® footwear
- Perfect for low-impact activities. For higher impact activities, consider Superfeet Copper DMP®.