LOWA's classic hunting/field boots are made for on- and off-trail use with heavy 50 to 60 pound packs for extended trips in the backcountry. Handcrafted construction, the finest leathers, and SPS (Supination, Pronation, Support) midsole technology, are just some of the reasons why LOWA is the boot of choice for rugged, off-trail adventure.
This four season, tall shafted field boot offers maximum stability and support for big game hunting in rugged terrain. Provides excellent ankle support for climbing steep hillsides and traversing rugged terrain. GORE-TEX® waterproof lining keeps feet warm and dry, with the added benefit of Primaloft® insulation. Our patented, slip-resistant G3 sole unit provides exceptional traction on snow and ice.
- UPPER: 2.5mm water-repellent waxed Nubuck leather
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Dynamic - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining with Primaloft insulation for added warmth. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: LOWA G3 sole unit with specialized midsole.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon, full length and width with a PU layer for total support underfoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
- High wall rubber rand.
- Strap-on crampon compatible.