Like Icelanders, Better Sweater® fleece is known for its resilience and warmth. Reminiscent of boiled wool, but lightweight and fast drying, the polyester fabric has a sweater-knit face and a soft fleece interior. Adding environmental thrift to the mix Patagonia dyes heathered yarns with a new low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. The Nordic-inspired coat has a 3-panel hood lined with brushed-polyester jersey and secures with faux-horn buttons with soft micropolyester loops. Contrast wrap-around, drop-in pockets have fold-over flaps. Hip length.
- Fabric has sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns with a knit-like texture
- 3-panel hood lined with brushed-polyester jersey
- Contrast jacquard on hood, yoke and toggle plackets
- Button-front coat features faux-horn buttons secured by soft micropolyester loops
- Pockets have a fold-over flap and wrap around the hips slightly
- Hip length
- This is a Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
|Fabric||Body: 9.5-oz 100% polyester with a sweater-knit exterior and fleece interior.
|Contrast: 13.5-oz 100% polyester jacquard fleece. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
|Weight||660 g (23.3 oz)