In The Best In Tent Camping: Washington, outdoor enthusiasts Jeanne Pyle and Ian Devine have compiled the most up to date research in the region they know so well to steer you straight to the safe and scenic treasure spot you had in mind.
- Ratings for beauty, privacy, spaciousness, quiet, safety and security and cleanliness
- Driving directions to the campground an dUTM coordinates for GPS users
- Selections based on location, diverse topography and size, overall appeal, and reliable management
- Key information such as fees, restrictions, dates of operation, and facilities
- Detailed maps of 50 campgrounds in eight distinct Washington regions