From rocky coastlines to alpine meadows to sagebrush deserts, Oregon is great for tent-camping weekends and vacations.
- Detailed maps of 50 campgrounds in six distinct Oregon regions
- Key information such as fees, restrictions, dates of operation, and facilities
- Selections based on location, diverse topography and size, overall appeal, and reliable management
- Driving directions to the campground and UTM coordinates for GPS users
- Ratings for beauty, privacy, spaciousness, quiet, safety and security, and cleanliness