From coastal Santa Cruz to rugged Yosemite to the forested Oregon border, Northern California is great for tent-camping weekends and vacations.
- Ratings for beauty, privacy spaciousness, quiet, safety and security, and cleanliness
- Driving directions to the campground and UTM coordinates for GPS users
- Selections based on location, diverse topography and size, overall appeal, and reliable management
- Key information such as fees, restrictions, dates of operation, and facilities
- Detailed maps of 55 campgrounds in five distinct Northern California regions