Lonely Planet's Pocket Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk La Rambla, explore Gaudi's Park Guell, or be inspired at the Museu Picasso; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
(Check out Lonely Planet's Barcelona guide, if you're looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Barcelona's neighbourhoods, or Discover Barcelona, if you're looking for a photo-rich guide that features the city's most popular and authentic experiences.)
(Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer or Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide focused on the country's most popular sights.)
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Barri Gotic, El Ravel, La Ribera, La Barceloneta, L'Eixample, Montjuic, Poble Sec, Sarria, Pedralbes and more
|Date Published||June 1, 2012
|Dimensions||4.2 x 0.4 x 6 in
|Date Published||December 1, 2014
|Authors|| Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Regis St Louis.
|Dimensions||4.2 x 6 x 0.4 in