The Bandito Fingerless Glove from Mountain Hardwear is a great combination between the warmth of a mit and the dexteritiy of a fingerless glove. Use the the Bandito as a mit to keep your fingers warm and toasty, and flip back the mit cover to free up your fingers for use with tools or car keys.
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use.
- Deflection™ soft shell is a windproof and breathable, backed with a polyester microfleece
- Fingerless glove allows user to work with tools and pro
- Convertable mitt made from windblock and stretch materials pulls over fingers for added warmth when belaying
- Flat-lock construction for a seamless fit
- Synthetic Leather palm provides superior grip
- Articulated cut for a precise fit
|Weight||4 oz / 103 g
|Fabric||Body: Deflection™ Soft Shell (100% polyester)
|Palm: Synthetic Leather