The best of both worlds. The Bandito Glove’s articulated fingerless design gives you hands-on dexterity when you’re on the face or handling tools. Need more warmth on a belay? Simply reach into the stow pocket on the back of each hand to release the overmitten. Converts in seconds without buttons, zippers or easy-to-lose parts. Deflection™softshell blocks wind and cold while the synthetic leather palm provides a sure grip. Re-engineered pull-loops sewn higher on the cuff for greater precision when pulling your gloves up snug.
- Carabiner loop for hanging gloves off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use.
- Deflection™ soft shell is a windproof and breathable, backed with a polyester microfleece
- Fingerless glove allows user to work with tools and pro
- Convertable mitt made from windblock and stretch materials pulls over fingers for added warmth when belaying
- Flat-lock construction for a seamless fit
- Synthetic Leather palm provides superior grip
- Articulated cut for a precise fit
|Weight||3.6 oz / 103 g
|Fabric||Body: Deflection™ Soft Shell (100% polyester)
|Palm: Synthetic Leather