The best trips start where the trails end. A lighter-weight, go-anywhere shell inspired by the classic expedition parkas of the '60s, the new Baggies™ Parka thrives in the changeable conditions of Alaskan canoe outings or summer overnights in the Cascade alpine. Taking its name from Patagonia's original funhog shorts, it's made of a built-to-last bluesign® approved nylon (38% recycled) with PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for wind and weather resistance in the backcountry. A mesh liner wicks moisture and provides added comfort when you're on the move, and the fully adjustable hood has a zip-through collar design for exceptional coverage and visibility. The two-way center-front zipper has an external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure, and an adjustable interior waist drawcord can be cinched down for maximum protection in gusty conditions. Two chest pockets and two lower top-loading pockets have flaps and hidden snap buttons; two side-entry pockets keep your hands warm and an internal zippered chest pocket keeps your essentials secure. Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs have snap buttons for increased function.
- Versatile, wind- and weather-resistant shell made of a durable nylon (38% recycled) with PU coating, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a wicking mesh liner for comfortable wear. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Two-way center-front zipper and external storm flap secured with hidden snap closure
- Two chest pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two lower top-loading pockets with flaps and hidden snap buttons; two side-entry handwarmer pockets; internal zippered chest pocket to keep your essentials secure
- Adjustable, partially elasticized cuffs with snap buttons
- Comfortable, two-way-adjustable hood has a wicking mesh liner and a zip-through collar design for exceptional coverage and visibility
- Adjustable, interior waist drawcord for maximum weather protection; thigh length
|Fabric||Shell: 4-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Lining (body and sleeves): 2.3-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||680 g (24 oz)