Patagonia's not-too-warm jacket, made from venerable Baggies™ fabric, embodies a timeless design and a relaxed feel. Perfect for bike commuting or cool weather hiking, this everyday jacket steps in when fleece is too warm.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Versatile wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated nylon shell is lined with a lightweight mesh tricot fabric
- Full-length center-front zipper with a tall stand-up collar; raglan sleeves
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Polyester/spandex rib-knit on cuffs and hem
|Fabric||Shell: 4-oz 100% nylon faille with a polyurethane coating.
|Lining (body and sleeves): 2.3-oz 100% polyester tricot
|Rib-knit hem and cuff: 15-oz 98% polyester, 2% spandex.
|Weight||496 g (17.5 oz)