Ideal for demanding backpacking adventures. The Baffin is a non-Gore-Tex version of the ever popular Tibet GTX. This boot works well in dry climates where there is no need for waterproof liners.
- 8 inches tall.
- Glove leather lining.
- Nubuk leather uppers.
- Torsionally stiff Vibram® Masai sole supports longer distance backpacking and off-trail use with a heavy pack.
- Deep lugs provide traction on roots and logs, with increased surface area at the and heel for additional support on uneven terrain.
- Self-cleaning treads.
- Insole has a breathable top layer that transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, minimizes friction between foot and insole to reduce fatigue.
- Patent-pending Tongue Stud flexes the tongue vertically and horizontally for even distribution, avoiding blisters and pressure points.
- Built on an exclusive LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort.
|Weight per pair||Women's Size 6.5 - 3.1 lb