When your adventure involves a bit of scrambling, or your hands are busy with field notes, the Backpack Tether from Garmin is perfect for conditions that demand such hands-free attention. The "hook-n-loop" material can accommodate straps up to 3.75" wide of any style to easily stow your Garmin device, yet still allow easy access on the go. When gravity tries to interfere, the spine mount and lanyard cord is adjustable to help keep your device from meeting a sticky end.
- Designed to assist with hands-free use
- Nylon harness wrap is durable and uses a "hook-n-loop" attachment that works with any style of strap up to 3.75" wide
- Device harness is Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipement (MOLLE) compatible
- Hook-n-loop" material also stows a compatible Garmin device, while still providing convenient access
- Even when you detach the unit from the "hook-n-loop," the spine mount and lanyard cord keep the device close to your person
- Lanyard cord is adjustable from 2 to 14 inches
- **Compatible with the following Garmin devices: Dakota® 10, Dakota® 20, eTrex® 10, eTrex® 20, eTrex® 30, GPSMAP® 62, GPSMAP® 62s, GPSMAP® 62sc, GPSMAP® 62st, GPSMAP® stc, Oregon® 300, Oregon®400t, Oregon® 450, Oregon® 450t, Oregon® 550, Oregon® 550t, Oregon® 600, Oregon® 600t, Oregon® 650, Oregon® 650t