Durability and stretch are essential on the slopes or going up the mountain. The Backcountry Guide Pant from Patagonia combines these requirements, and throw in a few more goodies. Stretchy Polartec® Power Shield® moves with you up the route, while waterproof H2No® protects you on the way down from snow and slush.
- Durable, highly breathable Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric is wind- and water-resistant
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Interior waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Zippered fly
- Thigh vents with mesh for temperature regulation
- One thigh and two handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with 2-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 9.6 oz
|Material||9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish