Skiers and mountaineers, rejoice! The Backcountry Guide Pant from Patagonia has everything you need to get through snow, mud, and air! Polartec® Power Stretch® softshell fabric won't restrict your movement up or down the mountain. While it resists snow, wind and abrasion, it works with the thigh vents to regulate temperature--even when you're not on the move.
- Durable, highly breathable Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric is wind- and water-resistant
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Interior waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack
- 2-way zippered fly
- Thigh vents with mesh for easy temperature regulation
- One thigh and two handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with 2-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 12.5 oz
|Materials||9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish