Patagonia's Baby Synchilla® Hat thwarts babies’ best attempts at pulling off their hats, keeping noggins warm in frigid locales. Super cozy Micro D® polyester fleece (85% recycled for solid colors) wraps the crown and fends off chilly weather. The formfitting, center-panel design customizes the fit, while a double-layered, extended brim holds its shape and helps keep out the cold. Snaps on the ear flaps offer an adjustable fit. Available in solid colors (bluesign® approved) and prints. Reversible style has solid contrast bottom panel.
- Prints: 100% polyester double-faced fleece. Solids: 100% polyester (87% recycled) microdenier polyester fleece (87% recycled); Solid fabrics are bluesign® approved.
- Reversible style has solid contrast bottom panel
- Four-panel crown construction provides a stay-put fit
- Flat-seam construction on crown reduces bulk for greater comfort
- Double layer of microfleece on bottom half provides warmth over ears
- Two snap chin-flap closures
|Fabric||Solids: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-faced fleece
|Prints: 8.3-oz 100% polyester double-faced fleece.
|Weight||31 g (1.1 oz)