Warm and reversible, the Baby Puff-Ball Pants are made of a wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester shell with lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® insulation. A fold-over waist feels good on the tummy and spandex binding at the ankles keeps pants in place; a gusseted crotch provides a diaper-friendly fit. Reverses to a contrasting quilted side.
- Made in China
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR finish; 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Deluge® DWR: Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- Fold-over elastic waist for comfort
- Gusseted crotch provides comfortable fit with diaper
- Spandex binding at ankle holds shape and to seal out chill
- Reversible shell print and quilting offers style options for boys and girls
|Fabric||Shell: 2.7-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Insulation||100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
|Weight||5.2 oz (147 g)