Kids adapt to Mother Nature's changes with ease, and so do our reversible Puff-Balls. They block wind, moisture and cold temps with a fabric that's soft and inviting. Warm and reversible, the Baby Puff-Ball Jacket is made with a wind- and water-resistant 100% recycled polyester shell with lightweight 100-g Thermogreen® insulation.
- Deluge® DWR: Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR finish; 100-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Three-panel hood is contoured for better coverage
- Zipper garage protects neck and chin
- Spandex binding on waist, cuffs and hood holds shape
- Reversible shell fabric and quilting offers style options
- Handwarmer pockets on printed side
- Made in China
|Fabric||Shell: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Insulation||100-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
|Weight||8 oz (227 g)