At Patagonia, they raise only USDA-certified, organic, free-range children. The Baby Retro-X Vest is made of thick half-inch pile polyester (75% recycled) fleece and lined with windproof polyester plain weave; with a hand-me-down ID label.
- Recycled Polyester: We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Soft quarter-inch pile fleece and nylon lining provide wind protection
- Tapered collar keeps fabric from chafing little chins
- Durable, Supplex nylon binding on the collar, pockets and front zipper adds strength
- Double-layer patch handwarmer pockets
- Retro-style logo on chest
- Slight drop tail for extra protection
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Made in Vietnam
|Weight||6.4 oz (181 g)
|Fabric||Fleece: 100% polyester (75% recycled) 1/2"-pile
|Lining and trim: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave