Lightweight and superwarm, the Nano Puff® Jacket is like a baby’s favorite snuggly comforter, but with sleeves, pockets and a full-zip front. Windproof and water-resistant, it handles fickle climes by combining a 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop shell and a bluesign® approved 100% polyester plain-weave lining, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The interior of this jacket holds ultralight, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation that has a high warmth-to-weight ratio for steady, all-day toastiness. Additional cold-weather features: internal wind flap and zipper garage, zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective pulls and stay-put spandex binding at cuffs and hem.
- Lightweight, windproof polyester mini-ripstop shell has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Warm and incredibly lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place
- Full-zip front with internal wind flap and zipper garage; two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding at sleeve opening for a secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
|Fabric||Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop.
|Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
|Insulation||Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester.
|Weight||147 g (5.2 oz)