These durable baby fleece bottoms made of soft microdenier polyester fleece can be worn alone or as a midlayer. The cozy, 100% microdenier polyester fleece (58% recycled) has a soft, fluffy hand that slips easily under top layers and boasts a palette of fun stripes. A no-chafe, fold-over elasticized waist covers the tummy, and a self-fabric cuff at the leg opening keeps pants from migrating.
- Recycled Polyester: Patagonia recycles used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
- Made in Costa Rica
- Striped microdenier recycled polyester (58% recycled) fleece is lightweight, soft and warm
- Fold-over elasticized waist covers tummy
- Self-fabric cuff at leg opening
- Flat-seam construction throughout prevents chafing
|Fabric||4.7-oz 100% microdenier polyester fleece (58% recycled)
|Weight||76 g (2.7 oz)