The Capilene® Midweight Set protects little ones against sun and cold, packs tiny, dries fast, fights odor, goes on easy, wears soft and has Patagonia's grow-fit feature to keep pace with their growth spurts. Made of bluesign® approved, soft and quick-drying Polartec® Power Dry® 100% recycled polyester (stripes: 59% recycled, solids: 69% recycled), the two-piece baby baselayer has Polygiene® permanent odor control. Adjustable side snaps give an extra 1½ inches of growing room; sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitt to keep hands extra warm. The bottoms have an elasticized waist and an expanded back gusset for more diaper room and mobility.
- Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Polartec® Power Dry® polyester insulates, breathes and wicks moisture
- Polyester fabric is brushed inside for softness; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Bodysuit has lap shoulders for easy on/off and snap closure at bottom for easy diaper changes
- Sleeves have self-fabric fold-over mitt to keep hands extra warm
- Bottoms have a soft elasticized waistband and a seat gusset for extra diaper room
- Bottoms details include contrast knee patches and self fabric cuffs
|Fabric||5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (stripes: 59% recycled, solids: 69% recycled) double knit.
|Weight||153 g (5.4 oz)