Give a rain shell stretch characteristics without compromising its waterproofness or breathability and you have a formidable piece of clothing. Designed for fast moving mountain activities and light enough to pack without giving a second thought. Waterproof and windproof PERTEX® Shield Stretch features a remarkable durable water repellent finish to ensure that it keeps performing.
- Highly waterproof tear resistant Nylon PERTEX® Shield Stretch fabric with four way stretch and a superb water repellent finish
- Pattern matched microtaped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Two venting A-line hand pockets positioned well clear of backpack or climbing harness belt
- Pockets feature YKK Aqua Guard zips and internal storm flap with rain drain
- Full length YKK Aqua Guard front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Velcro adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- As with all MONTANE® clothing PERTEX® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach. # It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
|Weight||316g / 11.1oz (Size Large)