The Aspen/Independence Pass Trails Illustrated map is the most comprehensive recreational map for this popular area in the heart of the mountains of Colorado. Coverage includes: White River, San Isabel and Gunnison National Forests; Maroon Bells-Snowmass, Hunter-Fryingpan, Mt. Massive, Collegiate Peaks and Spruce Creek wilderness areas; the cities of Aspen and Twin Lakes; Roaring Fork River; Lake and Lincoln creeks; lakes Willis, Fryingpan and Evergreen; and Taylor, Midway and Independence passes. 14ers: Mt. Elbert, Mt. Massive, Castle and La Plata peaks. Ski Areas: Aspen and Buttermilk. 10th Mountain Huts: Tagert Hut, Wilson Hut, Barnard Hut, Markley Hut, McNamara Hut.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Clearly marked trails for hiking, biking, horseback riding, ATV, and more
- Detailed topography and clearly defined, color-coded boundaries of state parks, national recreation areas, wilderness areas, marine sanctuaries, and wildlife refuges
- Hundreds of points of interest, including scenic viewpoints, campgrounds, boat launches, swimming areas, fishing access points, and more
- UTM and latitude/longitude grid, as well as selected waypoints and a scale bar for easy and accurate navigation
- Detailed road network
- Important safety information and travel tips