Serious expeditions require serious gear. The technology packed into the Alpine Ap III -4 Degree Down Sleeping Bag from Sea to Summit is just that. The unique 3D NanoShell™ fabric prevents moisture which has condensed on the inside of the shell from migrating back into the down – a huge benefit for expedition and serious cold-weather users. The shell also blocks the wind and repels water. 850+ fill European goose down is packed into a technical hood, a draft collar and an an oversized draft tube, and offset baffles work with the mummy cut to keep you warm in the most drastic winter temperatures. With a good sleeping pad and a bag like this, you'll get the rest you need before pushing to the summit!
- Contoured mummy cut helps keep in warmth
- 3D NanoShell™ is windproof and water-repellant, and prevents condensed moisture reducing the loft of the down.
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls
- Offset baffles and differential cut (upper half) / reverse differential cut (lower half) help eliminate cold spots.
- 60 / 40 fill ratio
- Side block baffle
- Anatomically-tapered foot box
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag
- Neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- Two-way YKK® #5 side zip
- Medium-sized internal zip pocket
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag, mesh storage cell, and laundry bag
|Temperature Rating||-4 Degrees F (EN 13537 Lower)
|Insulation Type||850+ Fill European Goose Down
|Weight||Regular - 3 lb 8 oz
|Long - 3 lb 15 oz
|Fill Weight||Regular - 2 lb 1 oz
|Long - 2 lb 3 oz