Outdoor Research's warm, tough Alti Gloves™ excel at technical climbing in severe cold-weather conditions. The shells are waterproof, and the palms are designed to resist abrasion from repelling. Stretch panels on the knuckles give you greater mobility when placing gear and handling tools, while the liners have fleece palms for superior grip and synthetic insulation on the backs for compressible warmth.
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® insert
- Compressible ripstop and durable taslan shell
- Soft shell stretch fabric on back of hand
- Smooth tricot lining
- AlpenGrip® palm
- Hybrid leather fourchette construction for increased durability and dexterity
- Progressive curve
- 3-panel thumb
- Seam guard protects thumb seam
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch with easy-grip tab
- DuoCinch™ gauntlet closure
- Removable Idiot Cord
- Removable Liner:
- Nylon ripstop fabric on back of hand and thumb
- Moonlite Pile fleece palm and 5 oz. PrimaLoft® One on back of hand and thumb
- Hook/loop anchor points at top and bottom of wrist
- Hook/loop tab adjustment on gauntlet
- GORE-TEX® fabrics are waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable.
- PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
|Average Weight||10.4 oz
|Intended Usage||High-altitude workhorse glove with maximum insulation