Birds chirp, flowers bloom, lightning flashes and the sky turns black. Keep singin’ in the rain, whether on a through-hike or an alpine approach, with the featherweight, emergency storm protection of our new Alpine Houdini™ Pants. The 2.5 layer ripstop nylon H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable shell, with DWR (durable water repellent) finish, has stretchy and durable reinforcements in the seat and cuffs. The pants pull on with an elasticized waistband and have an internal drawcord, and the tapered lower leg has elasticized cuffs with 2-position adjustable snap tabs. The pants self-stuff into the watertight-zippered exterior right-thigh pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
- A combination of waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabrics: a 2.5-layer ultralight shell in the main body, and stretchy, durable 2.5-layer shell reinforcements in the seat and cuffs. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Exterior right thigh pocket with coated, watertight zipper
- Tapered lower leg with elasticized cuff and 2-position adjustable snap tab
- Pants self-stuff into right thigh pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 1.8-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop.
|Reinforcements: 2.5-layer, 2.2-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Both with a waterproof/breathable membrane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
|Weight||138 g (4.9 oz)