The Alpine Guide Pant from Patagonia are as versatile as you. Perfect for skiing, ice climbing, and other backcountry pursuits, the Alpine Guide Pant stretches to move with you while blocking wind and light moisture. The two snaps at the hem let you adjust for boots, so you can always have the coverage you need!
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two adjustment settings and tie-down loops
- Made in Vietnam.
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is highly breathable, wind resistant and durable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistband and belt with zipper fly
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one thigh pocket; all have reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Articulated knees provide optimal mobility
- Boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard
|Weight||1 lb 2.1 oz
|Material||Body: 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex. Reinforcements: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. Body and reinforcements use Hardface® Technology with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish