Ice climbing, skiing,... You name it, the Alpine Guide Pants from Patagonia will do it. Polartec® Power Shield® fabric stretches to move with you, but still breathes so you don't overheat on the way. Deluge® durable water repellant sheds light moisture, making these great for any activity where snow and ice might come into the picture.
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, Polartec® Power Shield® stretch woven nylon/polyester blend is durable and comfortable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistband and belt with 2-way zippered fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, one thigh pocket; all have reverse coil zippers with a Deluge® DWR finish
- Articulated knees provide optimal mobility
- Boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two adjustment settings and tie-down loops
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 3.7 oz
|Material||Body: 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex. Reinforcements: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. Body and reinforcements use Hardface® Technology with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish