The Alpine Guide Jacket from Patagonia is a quality softshell jacket that breathes and stretches, thanks to Polartec® Power Shield® fabric and Deluge® durable water repellant. When you need protection from wind a few occasional sprinkles of rain, but don't want a full-on hoody, this jacket has it all.
- Highly breathable, wind-resistant, Polartec® Power Shield® stretch woven nylon/polyester blend is durable and comfortable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- One chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets with PU-coated zippers
- Articulated sleeves for enhanced mobility and full coverage
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||1 lb 2.5 oz
|Material||7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish