The Air Jacket has become a classic MONTANE® style and has won many awards and accolades. It is exceptionally light for an eVent® shell, with such a tiny pack size that it can stuff almost unnoticed into any size backpack. Featuring a no compromise, mountain helmet hood and a single, large chest storage pocket, this is a shell for those moving fast and light over big distance in the mountains.
- eVent® Super Lightweight 3 Layer. Tear resistant, highly waterproof and exceptionally breathable
- Microtaped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Map-sized, mesh lined chest pocket with laminated YKK water resistant zip, perfect for storage of handy essentials whilst on the move and as an effective vent
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK Aqua Guard front zip for ease of use with a backpack or climbing harness
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- As with all MONTANE® clothing eVent® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with liquid detergent. Drip dry.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach. Never dry clean.
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
|Weight||10.9oz (Size Medium)