Patagonia's Air Flow Shirt works as hard as a running shirt should, keeping stride and wicking through high-output endeavors. It uses moisture-wicking Capilene® 1 fabric (100% recycled polyester) in the body, with extremely breathable and fast-drying Air Flow mesh (100% polyester) in the arms that extend down the side panels. The total package weighs next-to nothing and delivers Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Pared-down details include a self-fabric crewneck that won’t bind, minimal seam construction for unencumbered mobility, and the addition of a small envelope pocket on the right hip hem. With colored reflective logos on the chest and center back.
- Self-fabric crewneck won't bind and wicks moisture
- Minimal seam construction won't chafe or restrict movement
- Air flow mesh underarm panels provide breathable, quick-dry performance
- Colored reflective logos on left chest and center back
- Made in Vietnam.
- Moisture-wicking Capilene® 1 fabric in the body with breathable Air Flow mesh panels and UPF 15 sun protection
|Material||Body: 100% Recycled Polyester
|Panels: 100% Polyester Air Flow Mesh