Whether your are journeying by motorcycle or taking in a breezy summit, the Patagonia Adze Jacket is exactly what you need to take on the wind. Made with Polartec® Windbloc®, the microfleece lined neck and windflap provide warmth and comfort while the body fabric keeps the wind chill at bay.
- Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket
- Low-profile gusseted cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts, seals in heat
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Regular Fit
|Weight||1 lb 6.5 oz
|Material||9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish