For any day that combines wind, cold, and climbers and skiers, Patagonia's new soft shell Adze Hybrid Hoody resists moisture, breathes freely, and keeps the heat. Its main body is comprised of a 3-layer Polartec ® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft shell fabric that repels wind and sheds snow, while the bonded fleece grid interior wicks moisture and adds light insulation. The hoody’s low-bulk construction also uses unlined, stretchy, double-weave soft-shell fabric in the side panels, cuffs, and along the underside of the arms to minimize bulk while enhancing breathability and mobility. The helmet-compatible hood adjusts for a custom fit, the zippered hand pockets sit high and clear of a harness, and the hybrid cuff design stretches over gloves and has a minimalist hook-and-look closure to secure the seal. With an exterior and interior zippered chest pocket, and a no-bunch drawcord hem. DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 3-layer, Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts at back and sides for a customized fit
- Brushed tricot at back of neck for next-to-skin comfort
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets, exterior chest pocket and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Hybrid cuff design stretches over gloves and has a self-fabric tab with hook-and-loop closure for a secure seal
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
|Fabric||Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer.
|Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave.
|Weight||620 g (21.9 oz)