For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Hybrid Hoody combines fleece-lined Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven fabric with breathable and stretchy side panels for insulated protection without overheating.
- 3-layer, Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precip with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts at back and sides for a customized fit
- Brushed tricot at back of neck for next-to-skin comfort
- High, harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets, exterior chest pocket and one interior chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Hybrid cuff design stretches over gloves and has a self-fabric tab with hook-and-loop closure for a secure seal
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
|Fabric||Body: 3-layer, 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer.
|Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave.
|Weight||717 g (25.3 oz)