2nd Skin® Adhesive Knit helps to prevent blisters by inhibiting skin pressure, rubbing, and chafing. Adhesive Knit can be used anywhere on the body where friction occurs. Adhesive Knit is made from a highly breathable, medical grade, non-woven fabric with the ability to stretch, conform, and fit securely against the skin. It’s also ideal to hold 2nd Skin® Moist Pads in place.
- Medical grade adhesive
- 1.Cut Adhesive Knit to desired size and shape
- 2.Make sure skin is dry and grease-free before applying
- 3.Remove backing and apply to skin
- 4.After use, alcohol or baby oil may be used to dissolve adhesive residue
- *Not to be used on open wounds