The design and fabric favor tropical climates; the performance keeps you sane in the August heat of Midtown Manhattan. Like air-conditioning for your skin, the A/C Shirt from Patagonia has a breezy 100% organic cotton that allows maximum airflow. Its light fabric rests casually on your skin, and the clean design features only the necessities: button-through chest pocket and side vents at the straight hem. A reinforced collar maintains its integrity.
- 3.4-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed plain weave. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- Made in Thailand.
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
- Delicate organic cotton in a fine weave acts like air-conditioning for your skin
- Reinforced collar won't curl
- Button-through chest pocket
- Straight hem with side vents
- Hip length