Born of science, the Fresh Foam 980 Trail is unlike anything you’ve ever stepped into. Developed using specialized design software, this men’s trail running shoe features a full-ground-contact outsole that grips uphill and downhill for great traction. And while you’re on the move, the gusseted tongue helps keep trail debris from getting into your shoes. For a secure fit, the breathable mesh upper features simple no-sew overlays that wrap your foot in all the right places. The New Balance Fresh Foam 980 Trail: incredibly soft yet stable…even on tough terrain.
- Available in D and 2E width
- Midsole is soft yet stable on rough surfaces.
- Full ground contact outsole grips uphill and down for great traction.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep the trail debris out.
- 4 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 4 mm drop are approximate
- Aggressive lugged outsole gives maximum traction for off-road activities
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic/mesh upper