Sterling’s SuperStatic™ ropes are 100% nylon and manufactured on high carrier-count machines, giving them a uniform construction for better handling and superior durability. They excel in many applications, such as rope access, rigging, fire rescue, military and high angle work. They are designed with a high denier, durable sheath to reduce stiffness and provide smooth rappels.
Our tough, resilient cores are engineered to provide strength, proper elongation and exceptional handling. These ropes are easy to knot, stay round over edges, and have optimal elongation when under load.
- A multipurpose static rope, great for rappelling and top choice for military operations
- Thick outer sheath provides superior abrasion resistance
- Balanced sheath and core construction makes rope strong without being stiff
- Meets military requirements for NSN-402001320-4113
- Breaking Strength: 6,744 lbs./30.0 kN
- Weight: 6.0 lbs./100’
- Diameter 11.5mm
- Max breaking strength (lbs) 6,744
- Max breaking strength (kN) 30.0
- Weight (lbs/100ft) 6.0
- Elongation (at 10% of MBS) 6.0%
- Elongation (at 300lbs) 3.1%
- Safe Working Load (10:1) 674 lbs.
|Diameter||7/16 in / 11.5mm