You can dream of bluebird days or you can grab the 3-in-1 Snowbelle Jacket and defy expectations. This versatile jacket can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard, 2-layer, 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to slough off moisture and wet snow. A slick mesh lining inside manages your internal moisture, adds warmth and glides smoothly over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® that stays warm even when wet. Finer details include a zip-off, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor, pit zips; an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector and an adjustable, fully-featured powder skirt with loop at center back that connects to any Patagonia® snow pants. With an articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
- Pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill plain weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile and lightweight nylon ripstop zip-out shell with warm 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; liner with quilted construction for less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier micro-twill weave using 54% recycled polyester yarns and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Body and sleeve lining: 2.5-oz tricot mesh.
|Hood, lower body lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz polyester taffeta.
|Zip-out jacket: 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% nylon mini-ripstop.
|Zip-out jacket lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
|Insulation||60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
|Weight||1204 g (42.5 oz)