With Patagonia's 3-in-1 River Salt Jacket, you can fish through it all in complete comfort. The outer shell is made from H2No Performance Standard 4-layer polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish—the same fabric they use for their toughest waders. Three external TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets hold fly boxes, while the waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® main zipper holds back the weather.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell with a waterproof/ breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric used on our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® front zipper
- Innovative, fully-vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs; elastic and mesh drawcord at waist that drains
- Nano Puff® Shirt snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
- PrimaLoft® insulation stays warm when wet and is highly packable
- Snap front shirt with two-side, slash pockets; Lycra® at cuffs and waist
- 932 g (32.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight||2 lb 0.9 oz
|Insulation||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® One (NanoPuff liner jacket)
|Materials||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Removable liner: shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester