The most versatile H2No® Performance Standard outerwear system designed for cold-weather fishing. The snap out Nano Puff® Hoody can be worn alone as can the exterior shell. Wear both pieces combined for extreme cold-weather protection.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs; elastic and mesh drawcord at waist drains
- Nano Puff® Hoody snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation stays warm when wet and is highly packable
- Snap-front hoody with two-side slash pockets; spandex on cuffs and waist
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester microfiber, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Removable liner: shell, 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester
|Insulation||60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester
|Lining||1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester