On pre-runoff floats, the fish are hungry, the water’s clear and conditions change faster than you can refresh your forecast app. The keys to comfort are versatility and layering. Fortunately, Patagonia's 3-in-1 River Salt Jacket provides both. The outer shell is made from a tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer polyester microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish—the same fabric they us in their wader line. Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zip pockets hold fly boxes, while the corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard main zipper holds back the weather. The vented, fully adjustable hood stays in place even at high boat speeds. Inside, a light, warm and durable Nano Puff® Hoody (insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester) keeps you warm to the top of your noggin and snaps out to be worn alone when the deluge lets up. Put it all together and you have a fly-fishing jacket that helps you keep up with weather conditions—no matter how fast they change.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zip pockets sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs; elastic and mesh drawcord at waist drains
- Nano Puff® Hoody snaps out of shell and can be worn alone or with layers
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation stays warm when wet and is highly packable
- Snap-front hoody with two side slash pockets; spandex on cuffs and waist
|Fabric||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
|Removable liner: shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester; ripstop with DWR
|Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester
|Insulation||60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester
|Weight||1048 g (37 oz)